Hendon Park information
Concession rates available for over 65s and under 16s: please be ready to show evidence of eligibility when asked.
Car parking: small car park onsite next to Hendon Park Cafe off Queen's Rd or roadside on Queen's Rd (charges apply)
Transport access: bus routes 113,143,186,362,643 and 797; nearest tube: Hendon Central (Northern Line)
Other facilities include cafe, play area, basketball court, outdoor gym, multi-sport court, bowls and football.
- Parking: Small carpark onsite next to Hendon Park Cafe off Queen's Rd or roadside on Queen's Rd. Charges apply
- Equipment hire: not available
- Refreshments: Hendon Park Cafe is open 6 days/week (closed on Saturday) from 10am-7pm
- Toilets: Open from 9am - 4pm daily
- Wheelchair access: All courts are wheelchair friendly with sloped pathing upto each court gate
- Floodlights: No floodlights at this time